Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

...on Saturday. I've been thinking all week about what I would post, I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

1. I'm thankful that the Holy Spirit pricked Hannah's heart this week, and used me as a tool to lead her to the Lord. She accepted Christ as her Savior after youth group on Wednesday.

2. I'm thankful that Shannon is feeling better. He still has an awful cough, but he is functioning again.

3. I'm thankful that my boys are healthy and able to participate in spring sports. They're thankful for Tylenol to help ease their aching muscles.

4. I'm thankful for my basement. It provides tons of storage and allows me to hide a bunch of things from the rest of the world.

5. I'm thankful for Shannon's job. He's a wonderful provider for our family, and he enjoys what he does. He's very good at it, too.

6. I'm thankful for computer curriculum. It takes the brunt of some of the boys' subjects off of me.

7. I'm thankful for laws that allow me to teach my children at home. Although it gets difficult at this point of the school year to keep going, it's much better than the alternative of having to abide by someone else's schedule and worldview.

8. I'm thankful for Chase's sense of humor. He's really a funny guy.

9. I'm thankful that Hudson is talking more this week. He's so serious about the things that he babbles to me, but oftentimes I have no clue what he is saying. He's become much more understandable in the past few days.

10. I'm thankful for little girls who like their fingernails and toenails painted, lip gloss, and pretties in their hair.

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good." Proverbs 15:3

1 comment:

Pastor Steve said...

Some of these things you are thankful for are the things that so many times we just over look. Thank you for the reminder!

BTW, Your Family ROCKS!