Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Wow. It's Thursday again already, and it hasn't even occurred to me to post this week until now.

1. I'm thankful that my girls are back, even though it is really noisy in our house again. I missed them.

2. I'm thankful for March Madness. More on this later.

3. I'm thankful for disposable diapers. I can't imagine the alternative at this point in my life. I used cloth diapers for Alex, way back in 1992/1993. I don't miss them.

4. I'm thankful that Shannon is feeling a teensy, weensy bit better. Or maybe it's just a different kind of bad.

5. I'm thankful for a safe trip to Des Moines and back today. It was only the second time in my whole life that I have driven there alone. The first time was twenty years ago.

6. I'm thankful for big boys who are willing to babysit while I'm off running around the countryside.

7. I'm thankful that I was able to open the windows this week and get some fresh country air in our home.

8. I'm thankful for the new curtains Shannon let me buy for the living room and dining room.

9. I'm thankful for big boys who can change tires all by themselves. We got new gravel on our road, and now we have a flat tire. Happens every Spring. At least once. Last year we had three flats in one week.

10. I'm thankful for bedtime.

"The rich and poor have this in common, the Lord is the maker of them all." Proverbs 22:7

No comments: