Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alex's Fashion Show

A couple of Alex's friends decided that he needed to go shopping and get some new clothes. Apparently I don't buy him the right kind. This is the outfit he came home with. He got some pretty good bargains.

He even bought a belt.

Even though he got some good deals, I still think that the shirt pictured below is just as nice, and I only paid $3.00 for it.
The girls are modeling more shirts that have been upstairs in the hall closet for quite awhile, just waiting for someone to wear them. The jury's still out on whether or not they'll pass his inspection or not.

I did go back to Aeropostale and get another pair of jeans for Alex and a pair for Jackson. They were only $13.50 each.

I think he's growing up to be quite a handsome guy, but I'm just his mom. I've been telling him that for years.

And just for the record, I arm wrestled him today, and I still beat him. Even though he got a note from his football coach telling him what a great job he's been doing and the big improvements he's made over the winter. Maybe I should go out for football?

"...for all her household is clothed with scarlet." Proverbs 31:21

1 comment:

mindswirlia said...

Handsome young man, he does look great in his new clothes...I thought he always did, though...