Sunday, January 6, 2008

If you didn't get a Christmas picture from us and you're worried about it...

maybe this will help you understand why.

Okay kids. We're all dressed up from the
Christmas program, so let's try to get
a nice family picture.
Everyone sit still and look at the camera.
This won't take long.

Hudson, smile at the camera! Peek-a-boo! Smile!
Bryce, not such a big smile.
Look at Daddy. Let's try again.

Katie, look at the camera.
Naomi & Hudson, you need to smile.


Okay everyone, we can do better.
Everyone look up here and smile!
No fake smiles, give me REAL smiles.


Bryce, stand up straight.
Naomi, put your hands down.
Katie, smile nice!
Let's try again.

Katie, don't put the apple in front of your face.
Colton, put your hand down.
Naomi, don't play with your eyes.
Just one good picture and we can quit.


Alex, don't look at Hudson.
Colton, scooch back over. We can't see Naomi.
Let's put the apples down.
Okay, we'll do one crazy picture.

Okay.
Just one more picture.
Everyone look at the camera and smile.
If you all cooperate, we can quit.


I said only ONE crazy picture.
No more funny faces.
I know, I'm tired too.
Just sit still and smile one more time.


Oh, let's just forget it!

MAYBE NEXT YEAR


"For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The making of your Christmas photo was much like ours! I keep thinking "well there is always next year"- but I know that I'll cherish each little face in my photos remembering well their personalites.

Your picture turned out nicely!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the crazy picture!