Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Play

Hudson is at the stage where he LOVES to play in the kitchen cupboards. He is very good about obeying and staying out of the cupboard under the sink with all of the cleaning supplies and garbage. He will walk toward it, and stand next to it with his hand on the knob waiting for someone to say "No!". Then he'll smile and walk away.
His weakness is the corner cupboard. I've recently cleaned it out, and there's not much left inside--the perfect place for playing. I have some big pots and cake pans in it, which I occasionally let him play with while I'm cooking. He's not yet discerned "play time" from "school time", and today the boys had a difficult time being motivated into working diligently. They were instead encouraging Hudson in his playtime. In this picture he was playing peek-a-boo with the boys by opening and shutting the door.

Then they decided to form a percussion band.



Hudson loves to have his picture taken, and becomes ever so charming when he sees the flash. His big brothers encourage him.

"My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him who reproaches me." Proverbs 27:11

No comments: