Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm way behind on blogging. It seems that dealing with children, school, keeping up the house, cooking, various projects, and multiple basketball games each week have taken up all of my time. Maybe I'll catch up and post some holiday pictures, maybe not. Time will tell.

*I'm thankful for my Homeschool Tracker program on my laptop. It keeps all of my student's lesson plans organized, and let's them know what needs to be done each day.

*I'm thankful for my sewing machine. I'm working on a project for the little kids, and it would be a monstrous undertaking if I had to sew by hand.

*I'm thankful for our dog, Checkers. He loves us.

*I'm thankful Jackson didn't need stitches when he got bonked in the head while playing basketball. Although it bled a lot, it was just a little scratch.

*I'm thankful for Shannon.

*I'm thankful for my warm house.

*I'm thankful we were able to get a replacement disc for Chase's broken science disc at a fraction of the original cost.

*I'm thankful that I only have one more load of laundry to do today.

"The integrity of the upright will guide them..." Proverbs 11:3a

No comments: