Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year's Eve

We hosted our annual NYE party again this year. Our kids are growing, and the number of people who come keeps growing, but we love it!

We rented the gym at the middle school so we could play all evening. I tried counting bodies at one time, and came up with 49. I can't say for sure that that is accurate, since everyone was moving at the time. We had bbq pork sandwiches, chips, lots of snacks, cake, and juice.

Colton and Ashleigh


Jocee, Naomi and Katie



Big boys playing basketball




Sam, Jackson, Jordin and Chelsea




Noah and Jeff



More big boys playing basketball

Jeff helping Julie do the rip-stick

I wanted so badly to get a picture of all of the kids. Reagan graduates from high school this year, and I'm afraid we won't all be together for many more years. But I forgot. I'm still kicking myself.

As usual, we ate too much, slept too little, and had a GREAT time. On New Year's Day we moved the party to Troy and Theresa's house, and ate even more. We really enjoy this tradition, and hope to continue it in the future.

"A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

No comments: