Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

~I am thankful for snow. Shannon is staying home with us this afternoon, and bringing pizza with him!

~I am thankful for pull-ups. Hudson is having his ups and downs with the whole potty-training thing.

~I am thankful for slippers. My feet are chilly.

~I am thankful for God's protection. Alex went in the ditch last night, but was not injured.

~I am thankful for my girls. They make me smile.

~I am thankful for my boys. They keep me on my toes.

~I am thankful for the holiday break we got from school. I needed it. Too bad we can't take a semester break...

~I am thankful for my friends. They recharge my batteries.

~I'm thankful for my nail gun. It helps me finish lots of projects, and it's fun to use.

~I'm thankful for Shannon. Just because.

~I'm thankful for our corn stove. It makes it nice and toasty warm in our house.

"Hear, my son, and be wise; And guide your heart in the way." Proverbs 23:7

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Im thankful you're back blogging!