Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nothing New

There's not much new going on around here today...I just wanted to bump the "Hillbilly" picture down a bit.

The boys want to go sledding at their favorite big hill in Eldora, but we're afraid there isn't enough snow left. It sounds like we'll be getting more today, so maybe we'll go on Saturday.

The Rebels play in the McLeod Center tonight. We're planning to go to the game.

I've got a bunch of clean laundry to fold and put away...what else is new, huh? I'm thankful we have ample clothing and a washer/dryer to clean them!

Jackson is making lunch today. We have decided to call it "Sticks and Stones". Translation: fish sticks and chicken nuggets. Nutrition at its finest.

"She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household is clothed with scarlet." Proverbs 31:21

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

I am SO happy to hear that other people eat fish sticks and nuggets.
I feel like a better mother somehow!