Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

My dad pointed out to me this morning that it has been quite a while since I've blogged, so here is my attempt to liven things up here.

* I'm thankful my dad retired so he has more time to come do projects at my house. We (he) are (is) currently working on the entryway, and will make our (his) way into the kitchen for some sprucing up there. I'll post some before and after photos soon.

* I'm thankful that it's the end of February. Spring is getting closer!

* I'm thankful that basketball is over, although I really miss it, too. We have enjoyed spending more evenings home with the little ones this week.

* I'm thankful for Shannon. I love him.

* I'm thankful I finally finished the project I started back in early January for the little kids. My sewing machine is finally out of the dining room. I'll post pictures soon.

"The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit." Proverbs 14:8

No comments: