Thursday, February 25, 2010

Katie's 6th Birthday


I really can't believe Katie is six years old. It amazes me.

She is such sweetheart. She cracks me up with the funny things she says. She's a wonderful helper with the little kids, and loves caring for them. She adores all things girly, and enjoys playing dress up. She can sit in front of a mirror and brush her hair for long periods of time. She likes to have her fingernails painted. Her new favorite thing is french braids.

My life would be so different if I had had girls before boys. Katie loves to help me sweep and clean the kitchen. She wants to help me cook all of the time.

She likes to play with Polly Pockets. She will play baby dolls occasionally, and likes to build with blocks. She colors a lot, and loves to write me love notes.

We celebrated Katie's birthday with Papa Joe, and Grandma Shirley and Papa Ken. Weather prevented other family members from coming.


Katie requested a rainbow cake.


She's growing up way too fast. She can just stop at six. Forever.

WE LOVE YOU KATIE BELLE!

"Exalt her, and she will promote you; She will bring you honor, when you embrace her." Proverbs 4:8

No comments: