Thursday, February 25, 2010

Naomi's Birthday

It is birthday season at our home. Hudson starts it off on Jan. 9, Katie's day is Jan. 28, my birthday is Feb. 10, and Naomi finished off the string of birthdays on Feb. 18th.

This year she turned 5. FIVE!



I can say many of the same things about Naomi as I did of Katie. She is cute, funny, entertaining, and precocious. She's a budding artist. She loves to be read to, and loves to draw pictures and write notes. She plays dress up, but can hold her own wrestling with her brothers, too. She likes sparkly earrings. She has a favorite bear she likes to sleep with.


She decorated her own cake this year.



Naomi loves to snuggle, and more often than not she is in bed with us before morning. I'm sure I will miss this about her some day. She says long and very insightful prayers before meals. She loves the color purple (just like me).

I really enjoyed Naomi as a four year old. I'm guessing five is going to be even better.

WE LOVE YOU NAOMI CAMILLE!

"Let your father and your mother be glad, and let her who bore you rejoice." Proverbs 23:25

No comments: