What more appropriate day is there to post a 'Thankful Thursday' post than today?
* I'm thankful for my God, the One True God. He alone is worthy.
* I'm thankful for Shannon. He is an amazing man. I love him thoroughly.
* I'm thankful for Alex. He's growing up too fast. It seems he's gone more these days than he is home. I miss him when he isn't here.
* I'm thankful for Jackson. He makes me smile. He's got freakishly long arms. I love him anyway.
* I'm thankful for Chase. He's a smartypants. He's snarky, and has a great sense of humor. He still tells me he loves me.
* I'm thankful for Bryce. He's spending Thanksgiving with my sister's family. I miss him like crazy. He should be here with us.
* I'm thankful for Colton. He's crafty. He's flighty. He's always thinking about something. He still sits on my lap.
* I'm thankful for Katie. She helped me cook all day yesterday. She chatters nonstop. She walks through the house on her tippy-toes. She likes to dance. She's growing up too fast.
* I'm thankful for Naomi. She really, truly believes that she is a princess. She wears a purple tiara. I'm not about to tell her any differently.
* I'm thankful for Hudson. I love the way he says "Yeah," when I ask him questions. I love it when he pats me on the back with his little hand. He's silly.
I have so incredibly much to be thankful for.
I have been blessed.
What an awesome God I serve!
"The rich and the poor have this in common, The LORD is the maker of them all." Proverbs 22:2