Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I don't know why it's been so long since I last blogged.

Life has been somewhat less busy as football slowly dwindled to an end. Our last game was last Friday, with a disappointing end to our varsity season with a loss to Grundy Center, our long-time rivals. It was a game we probably shouldn't have lost, but alas, it is what it is.


Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

~~I am thankful that I no longer have football pads and uniforms strewn throughout my house/cars/garage. I'm not missing the extra laundry, either.

~~I am thankful that my laundry is caught up (nice segue from the previous one, huh?).

~~I am thankful that soccer will be over on Saturday.

~~I am thankful that we were able to get the garage cleaned on Tuesday.

~~I am thankful that I'm married to Shannon.

~~I am thankful that we finally got the cracked windshield fixed in the van. I can think of a lot of other ways I would have liked to spend $250, but it sure is nice not to have to look around the crack while driving/riding. Pray that this is the last time we'll have to fix the windshield, although I'm not holding my breath, as we live on a gravel road.

~~I'm thankful for the warmer weather we had earlier in the week.

~~I'm thankful for the opportunity to join a Book Club and the chance to get together with some awesome ladies.

~~I'm thankful for healthy little children who can climb trees.





"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life." Proverbs 4:23

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Great pictures...gotta love little kids in trees!