Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bryce's Turn

Bryce was an amazingly good natured baby. He was by far my easiest labor and delivery, and my only homebirth. I'd take a bunch more just like him!

One older gentleman named Roger at our church in Nevada told me shortly after Bryce was born that he was so beautiful, he should have been a girl. I'm gonna have to agree with him!



I don't remember Bryce crying. Ever.



I don't remember Bryce being crabby. Ever.



I don't remember Bryce being a problem. Ever.



Getting big, just like his brothers.




Bryce's third birthday.




This is where we found Bryce one Christmas morning.




Be still my heart.




I love this guy.


"My son, keep my words, and treasure my commands within you." Proverbs 7:1

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

These pictures are so fun to look at!!!!