Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chase

It's Chase's turn. Several of the pictures have other brothers in them, too. I guess that's par for the course when one is the third child.



Halloween. We still have these costumes. Hudson has been seen recently wearing the Spiderman costume.





Who are these masked men?





This one is for Mary K. One afternoon while I was working upstairs, Chase decided to crack three dozen eggs on my kitchen floor. When he started, he had socks on. They got gooey, so he took them off and squished around in the eggs barefoot. There were eggs under the stove, under the fridge, everywhere. Mary stopped by as I was cleaning up the mess. I had moved Chase to the bench seat just inside the front door. Mary asked me how long I was going to make him stay there, and I answered something to the effect of, "Until he graduates". It's a funny story now, but at the time I just stood there and cried. Have you ever tried cleaning up eggs? They just slime all over the place. I ended up scooping them up with the dust pan and rinsing them down the sink. Yuck.





The start of Chase's football career.



Scarface. Chase holds the record in the family for most stitches and staples.




Playing cards with the men. I wouldn't advise going up against this guy in a game of poker.




Chase's 3rd Birthday. That's my Grandma Lu in the background.




More football pictures. Prophetic? Hmmmm.


"My son, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commands." Proverbs 3:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you thought to snap a picture of the egg situation! What a priceless story!:)