Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Say Cheese!





Shannon asked me to get a picture of Hudson and email it to him so he could put it in the newsletter for the office. We were having a hard time getting Hudson to smile, so Alex and Jack each took a side and helped him out. Oh, the trials of being #8 in the pecking order! We did get a better picture to publish in the newsletter.

I took the opportunity Sunday evening while in the nursery at church to teach Katie how to sit like a lady. Last summer she was still a little girl who wore diapers, but this year she is a big girl who wears panties and must be careful not to let anyone see them. She took the lesson very seriously, and practiced diligently sitting down and tucking her skirt under, and crossing her ankles. Once the skill was mastered, we took a picture. Not long after, during our youth group fellowship, I overheard her asking Colton's friend Michael if he wanted to see her panties. I guess we'll work on this a little longer!

"He also taught me, and said to me: 'Let your heart retain my words; Keep my commands, and live.' " Proverbs 4:4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! THAT made my day! He's so cute, can't wait to meet him.
Grace :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! THAT made my day. Hudson is so cute, can't wait to meet him.
Grace :)