Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful~

~that Naomi got a perfect score on her first spelling test of the school year.
~that my bathrooms are clean...and we're not even expecting company!
~for the breeze coming in through my windows.
~for football season.  Chase had a good game last week.  Jackson will likely get to play tomorrow night, too.  His knee is healing nicely and we expect great things from him this season.
~for our youth group.  I enjoy my time with them.
~that my big boys let me help them with their homework.
~that Colton and Katie are enjoying school...even after the first week!
~that I got the lawn (weeds) completely mowed last week. 
~for Shannon and how much he enjoys our children.
~for a healthy family.
~for the food we have to eat.
~that Alex has started soccer practice at FBBC and is able to stay with Shannon's sister and her family this semester.

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth."  Proverbs 27:1


No comments: