Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful...

~for my husband.  He's bringing home lunch.
~for my children.  They are quite helpful at cleaning up the messes they create.
~for my mop.  It's getting a workout today.
~for my Dyson.  It too has been busy.
~for Macklin.  Without him, who would I pull off the kitchen counters, wipe up after, and duct tape diapers to? Oh, and he's napping right now.
~for Bryce, Naomi and Hudson.  I can hear them cheerfully chatting in the other room.
~for my friends and family.
~for a good first day of school.
~for FOOTBALL!  The first game of the season is tomorrow.  We're anticipating great things from our boys.
~for cooler weather.  I love having my windows open!

Gotta go.  Macklin is awake.

"Better is a dry morsel with quietness, than a house full of feasting with strife."  Proverbs 17:1

No comments: