Friday, February 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Although it's not Thursday, I'm going to do my Thankful Thursday post anyway.  It's my blog.  I get to make the rules.  So there.

I am thankful~
~for the warmer weather today.  The kids have been outside playing basketball.  We call that P.E.
~for Leftover Friday.  No cooking for me, and the fridge gets cleaned out.
~that I "re-learned" how to crochet this week.  It had been 20 years since I had crocheted.  Colton and Katie are learning with me.  Naomi is trying, but her hands just don't seem big enough to manage the hook and yarn.
~for my family.
~for the desire (if not motivation) to get some closets and rooms organized this weekend.
~that Monday is President's Day, so we have NO SCHOOL!
~that the Rebels won their basketball game last night.  Next game:  Tuesday.
~for my new mop.  I just need to use it more often :)
~for Pinterest.
~for my teenagers.  They're fun to have around.
~for my middles.  They're fun to have around.
~for my littles.  They're fun to have around.
~for Shannon.  He's fun to have around.

"The words of a man's mouth are deep waters;  the wellspring of wisdom is a flowing brook."  Proverbs 18:4

No comments: