Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have so many things to be thankful for today.  Here's the short list:

I am thankful:

~that my bills are paid.
~that I have groceries in my house.
~that my family is healthy.
~that Shannon and Jackson fixed my washing machine.
~that I am done with Level 2 of the Shred.  It was a killer.  Level 3 seems easier.
~that the Shanks can be comforted by many, many prayers.  Their daughter, Brenna, went to be with Jesus today.  Please continue to pray for them.
~that all of four of our varsity basketball games are at home this week.
~that Bryce is done with middle school basketball.  His team was undefeated again this season.
~that we have had a very mild winter (so far).
~that Katie had a nice birthday.  I'm hoping to post pictures soon.
~for our dog, Checkers.  He loves me.
~for the opportunity to have our youth group over for the Super Bowl on Sunday.  It's been awhile.
~that tomorrow is Friday!

"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life."  Proverbs 4:23

No comments: