Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It has been nearly 6 months since I last blogged.  We have had MANY bloggable moments during that time, but I have failed to write down the moments in the busyness of living those moments.  I'll attempt to do some catching up in the next few days.

For now, I'm resolving--it is a new year--to be more consistent with my Thankful Thursday posts.

~I am thankful for my family.  
~I am thankful the holidays are over :)
~I am thankful that we are healthy.
~I am thankful that the weather has been so nice lately (for January in Iowa!)
~I am thankful for our youth group kids. They're awesome.
~I am thankful for Stash Chai Spice Black Tea.  It gets me going in the mornings.
~I'm thankful for Jillian Michaels.  She's going to kick my butt back into shape.
~I'm thankful that all of our vehicles are working this week.
~I'm thankful that Katie works so hard on her school each day.  She's always the first one done.  She's also willing to help Naomi with her school.
~I'm thankful for basketball season.  Fun! Fun! Fun! 

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the LORD." Proverbs 18:22

 

No comments: