Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally

I keep making resolutions to blog more regularly, although it doesn't seem to make much difference.

We've been really busy this fall. Middle school football is over, soccer is over, and Bryce's football is over. Colton has one more week of flag football. Alex has his last JV game tomorrow, and will continue to have varsity games until the Rebels lose in the playoffs. It's pretty much for sure that they are going to make the playoffs, unless a string of unlikely events takes place.

I'll try to get some football pictures downloaded. I've filed the pictures away already, and failed to scan them into the computer. Some days it just seems like way too much work to go upstairs, get the pictures, scan them, then blog them.

I've got a bunch of pictures on my camera that need to be downloaded, but right now I have Katie, Naomi and Hudson on my lap, so they're not going to get downloaded tonight. That generally inspires me to post some updates.

I don't feel too bad, because the Kamberger's haven't updated their blog since June 28th.

Until next time.

"I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge and discretion." Proverbs 8:12

3 comments:

Melanie said...

everything is ending just in time for basketball to begin!:)

Shannon/Jodi said...

We love basketball, but I'm going to live in denial for the next couple of weeks. It gives me less mind clutter!

John said...

The Kamberger's have posted!!!!!