Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...


is my two front teeth. Actually, I really hope they come in before then! Colton lost both front top teeth within a week of each other. The first had been loose for the LONGEST time. I can recall him wiggling it during a soccer game. It was dangling by a thread for so long, and it was shifted off to the side. He looked like a hillbilly. He finally jiggled it enough that it fell out.

A couple days later we had some friends over for lunch. He was showing Charlie how loose his tooth was as I was serving the spaghetti. Half way through the meal, we looked at him and the tooth was gone. Apparently he ate it along with the spaghetti. Ick.

"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is the lazy man to those who send him." Proverbs 10:26

No comments: