Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday

Today Shannon, Chase, Bryce and Colton headed down to Des Moines to help some friends move. That left Katie, Naomi, Hudson and I at home. Alex and Jackson are still up in Clear Lake spending the weekend with Kambergers after finishing up at Water and Work Week at camp. I'll pick them up when I drop Chase and Bryce off at Jr. Boys camp on Monday.

The weather is beautiful again today. The girls have gone outside to play every once in awhile. After cleaning up the lunch dishes, I went outside to check on them. I found them going down the big twisty slide with the baby kittens. The kittens really didn't seem to mind too much, but the mama kitty was a little nervous!



Those girls are definitely partners in crime! They are really missing their big brothers, and keep asking when Ali & Jack-Jack are coming home.

"But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4:18

No comments: