Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Macklin's 8th Birthday

Macklin's birthday comes at a busy time of year for us.  We are smack dab in the middle of Football, Volleyball and Soccer seasons.  We have somewhere to go every night of the week, and weekends are just as bad.  That makes it difficult for us to plan a party for him anywhere close to the actual date.


 This year he had to wait until September 29th to find a free evening to have some friends over to celebrate.  He was able to invite friends from his class in school as well as his soccer teammates.  


We ate sloppy joes, played some games, and they spent plenty of time running and screaming through my house.  I'm still finding nerf bullets.  


What a fun age...still little kids, but growing up so fast.



We love you Macklin!

"My son, do not forget my law,
But let your heart keep my commands;" 
Proverbs 3:1


No comments: