Thursday, October 18, 2018

Jackson is 24

Sunday, October 14 was Jackson's 24th birthday.
He spent the afternoon with us, helping coach Hudson's football game and hanging out watching football on TV.  Grandma and grandpa came over to have birthday cake--which Naomi baked for him--after the game.  He was lucky enough to have pink frosting.  



After having cake, we took Jackson out for dinner.  It was nice having the chance to catch up with him and talk about his future plans.  I'm pretty sure I reminded him that Iowa has several graduate programs for Athletic Training, but I think he has his heart set on going out of state.  

When I was my father’s son,
Tender and the only one in the sight of my mother,

He also taught me, and said to me:

“Let your heart retain my words;
Keep my commands, and live.
Proverbs 4:3-4

No comments: