Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness 2010

I love this time of year!

Each member of the family, excluding Hudson, filled out a bracket this year. They're officially hung on the family room wall.



But I'm not home.

It's tradition that I'm the only one allowed to fill in the 'Master Bracket' and keep track of points on each individual bracket.

But I'm not home.

So Shannon has taken over the role of "Stat Master".

Until I get home.

Currently I'm in third place in the point standings. It really doesn't matter who is in first or second, because I will soon be passing them. It's okay for them to have this short time of success. It won't last.

Since I've been travelling, I haven't seen many of the games. I was able to watch the end of the UNI game last night on the computer. Unfortunately, I was in Frankfort, Kentucky, and the networks felt the need to show the Kentucky/ETSU game, even though it was a blow-out.
The nerve.

There was a bit of a time delay between the streaming on the computer and the score displayed on the TV, which was a bit unnerving. We were able to see the last 1.6 seconds live, which is all that really matters.

I'm not sure where we'll be tomorrow afternoon, so will have to see if I can watch the next UNI game. Wish we were in Oklahoma!

"Understanding is a wellspring of life to him who has it." Proverbs 16:21a

No comments: