It's been a couple weeks again since I've blogged. There just seem to be so many things to do, and computer time got bumped to the bottom of the list.
I have lots of things to be thankful for today.
* Jackson's hand is healing nicely.
* Chase is feeling better after getting banged up in his football game Monday.
* There are lots of groceries in the house.
* The basement got cleaned last weekend.
* The hardwood floors have been refinished (more pictures to come soon).
* We've been to the fitness center every night this week (well, except tonight).
* Laundry is caught up.
* FOOTBALL tomorrow night.
We've got a really busy weekend on tap. I'll try to post more early next week. I've got football pictures, little kid pictures, broken hand pictures, and more.
"The LORD will not allow the righteous soul to famish, but He casts away the desire of the wicked." Proverbs 10:3