Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm planning to post some pictures and interesting stuff soon. I just haven't taken the time to do it. Check back soon.

*I'm thankful that all of my children are safe and healthy.

*I'm thankful that the sun is shining today.

*I'm thankful that I'm married to the best man in the whole wide world.

*I'm thankful for our vehicles.

*I'm thankful that our garden is growing.

*I'm thankful that school will be over soon.

*I'm thankful that I've been able to purchase brand new shiny school books for this fall.

*I'm thankful for the food in my kitchen.

*I'm thankful for petunias.

*I'm thankful for baby smiles--and big kid smiles, too.

*I'm thankful that track will be over today.

*I'm thankful that Katie and Naomi are excited about learning to read.

*I'm thankful there are no major catastrophes in our lives.

*I'm thankful that if there were a major catastrophe in my life, I have an AWESOME God who will carry me through, no matter what.

"Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out." Proverbs 20:5

No comments: