Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that~

~I serve a RISEN Saviour.
~I have healthy children.
~there is a soccer game tonight.
~Chase's hip flexor has improved enough to play in the soccer game tonight.
~there is no track meet tonight.
~we have money to go buy groceries tonight so I can feed my healthy children.
~graduation invitations are on their way to the mailbox.
~the sun is shining.
~my new septic system has been installed.
~I can pray for friends who are hurting and struggling right now.  God is good, always.
~Macklin got his cast off last Monday.  He's doing exceptionally well.
~Shannon is my husband.
~I'm headed upstairs to put the LAST load of laundry in when I'm done blogging.
~I have a drawer full of USB cables so I can add some photos to this blog.

Easter 2011

"Put away from thee a forward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee."  Proverbs 4:24

No comments: