Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have once again missed several installments of Thankful Thursday. It doesn't mean I haven't been thankful, it just means I haven't spent much time online this summer.

*I'm thankful for my family.

*I'm thankful that my cupboards are full of food.

*I'm thankful that my husband has the self-control to hold his tongue.

*I'm thankful that I was able to get rid of 9 big garbage bags of clothing to send to Kentucky.

*I'm thankful that I was able to fill 7 storage tubs with clothing for my children.

*I'm thankful that we are going to have the opportunity to spend a week at IRBC. No cooking for a week!

*I'm thankful that Jackson and Chase are able to be at IRBC this week, and pray that they will grow spiritually--and have a really fun time, too.

*I'm thankful that Alex is able to work at IRBC this week.

*I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having the past couple days.

*I'm thankful Shannon was able to get a couple replacement keys for the tractor. I'm headed out to mow.

I will miss Thankful Thursday next week. The laptop is staying home. We'll be back on Friday.

"The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness." Proverbs 15:2

No comments: