Friday, June 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

~I'm thankful for the opportunity to support the G-R Rebels in the State Soccer Tournament this weekend. The boys have worked hard, and weren't expected to make it this far.

~I'm thankful for our friends who are pulling together to help out with our kids this weekend. Jeff and Farah watched our 5 youngest last night during the game. James and Heather will be keeping the 4 youngest over night tonight and tomorrow, and Troy and Theresa will be getting Jackson, Chase and Bryce to their Cedar Valley Cup tournament games in Cedar Falls this weekend.

~I'm thankful that Shannon can take off work when needed.

~I'm thankful that Alex is a contributing factor to the Rebels' success this season. He's had a great season, and has been healthy.

~I'm thankful for freezer foods that are easy to prepare when we are running around with crazy schedules.

~I'm thankful that my kids adapt well to chaos. After all, what else have they ever known?

"The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty..." Proverbs 21:5a

No comments: