Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I missed last week. Again. I was planning to do it after the track meet, but forgot.

*I'm thankful that my children are healthy.

*I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've had the past few days.

*I'm thankful for the garden we are preparing to plant.

*I'm thankful for the time Shannon and I got to spend together earlier this week.

*I'm thankful that hat and mitten season is over.

*I'm thankful for Christian friends.

*I'm thankful for missionaries that sacrifice to devote their lives to spreading God's message throughout the world, and for getting to know some of them better.

*I'm thankful for spoons. It would be really hard to eat soup without one. (submitted by Shannon)

*I'm thankful for foam rollers and little girls who like to have curly hair.

*I'm thankful for my nice soft bed and fluffy pillows.

"He who walks in his uprightness fears the Lord, but he who is perverse in his ways despises Him." Proverbs 14:2

No comments: