Thursday, September 18, 2008

The best of intentions...

don't always get the job done. I have been attempting to view some pictures from camp that we have on cd, but my computer is out of memory. I have to go "clean house" and see what I can get rid of to make more room. Maybe I'll wait until Shannon is home in case I do something I'm not supposed to.

Anyway, I will make it a priority to get some pictures posted, after I finish mowing the lawn (I saw a snake yesterday, so I had to quit), do the laundry, wash the dishes, bake a cheesecake for company tomorrow, mix up a batch or two of rolls, go the the Homecoming parade, feed my family...

You get the idea.

"The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish pulls it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you're still alive! Hope school is going well for you. Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon.