Thursday, June 19, 2008

64 Days Left

Last year I committed to reading through the bible in a year. I found a website cleverly called bibleinayear.org and signed up. They have several different translations to choose from. I'm doing the NKJV in chronological order. It's been very cool reading in this order. Every day an email appears in my inbox with the allotted reading assignment, usually 2 to 3 chapters. I had gotten WAY behind in reading--over 30 days worth--but as of about 5:30 this morning I'm officially caught up. My inbox is empty again. I REALLY like that.

"When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you." Proverbs 2:10-11

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

That's great!
I have only read through the entire bible one time! And it was when I was a teen.
I think I need an accountability partner for it. Next year, Im asking you!